Rachel Sterling is an energy healer, tarot card reader, and psychic medium from the San Francisco Bay Area. Since she was a child she has been connected to the spirit realm. Rachel feels everyone should live and work in a positive energy space. She has spent the last 30 years doing property energy healings in a variety of different locations and situations throughout the US. Along with property energy healings she is passionate about providing her clients with personal energy healings that leave them feeling empowered and grounded. Rachel believes by creating sacred space where we live and work we are allowing our power and creativity to shine.
Energy leaves a footprint. Living in this residual energy can feel like wearing someone else’s dirty or heavy clothes. Suppose two people are fighting in a room. The fight stops and you can feel the tension in the air. That energy doesn’t just vanish. It’s in the space and on the individuals in the room. Whether an individual can perceive the energy or not they are still susceptible to its effects.
Parents often do not understand that children can be the most sensitive to the different energies in an environment. If you have purchased a home where tragic events have occurred, a cosmetic remodel is not enough to cleanse the energy. The property’s positive energy will need to be restored. Once the energy is healed the whole family will feel a sense of calm and balance.
An energy healing consists of a reading of the property, a clearing, a blessing, and protection. While my method has been refined and perfected over 25 years, every job is unique, requiring an acute sensitivity and individualized approach.
Things that can negatively effect the energy of your home, business, or property:
- Family Disputes
- Bankruptcy or financial problems
- Remodeling of home or business
- The removal of trees on a property
- Any event that is disruptive or negative
When it’s time for a clearing/Symptoms of negative energy:
- Sleeping difficulties
- Not feeling like yourself
- Feelings of illness associated with a certain space
- Feeling like your experiencing a string of bad luck
- Avoiding your house
- Avoiding areas of your home
More extreme cases:
- Feeling like you are not alone
- Being awakened in the middle of the night
- Lights flicker or go on and off
- Unexplained noises
- Cold spots
- Seeing things in the house you can’t explain
- Feeling like the air has been sucked out of the room
- Tightness in your chest when you’re in certain spaces
Please see a physician for any medical issues.